Capital Vintners is constantly seeking dynamic individuals to join our expanding workforce. If you are looking for a position as a junior (trainee) or senior (experienced) broker, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
BROKER SUPPORT SECRETARY
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft is also essential. Successful applicant will be supporting our team of dedicated sales people by providing daily secretarial and administrative support.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Answering and logging all telephone calls
• Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
• Sending out valuations of fine wine portfolios
• Banking/taking credit and debit card payments
• Creating sales and purchase orders on Sage/Gold 50
• In charge of stock control, checking stock levels on a daily basis
• Sending out receipts
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies
• PA to director
• Sending out company brochures
• Dealing with company website stock orders
Key skills and experience required for the role include:
• Excellent organisational and administrative abilities
• High level of attention to detail required
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• An analytical approach to tasks
• Good time management skills
• The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
The position is full-time, spread over 38.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A key feature of this role is the possibility for progression within the company into a basic salary + commission-based role
For more information, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team.
*PLEASE NOTE SAGE EXPERIENCE AND ADVANCE MICROSOFT KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE OF ADVANTAGE *